Skocz do zawartości
  • Live z GTA Online

Transmisja live z GTA Online na kanale Namo jest teraz offline
  • Załóż konto na GTA Forum

Dołącz do społeczności GTA Forum i bądź na bieżąco z nowościami ze świata GTA Online, dziel się swoimi postępami i szukaj kompanów do wspólnej gry.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

34 minuty temu, StepReco napisał:

nie wiadomo. Jak beda  to namo pewnie da info ze 40k powraca czy cos 

Nie powróci 40tyś, ponieważ R* walczy z tym więc to że jest jeszcze po 2tyś to o dziwo.

Jak jeszcze money lobby działa to kwestia tygodni lub miesięcy bo jak szybko sypie to wyskakuje błąd sesji u osoby co zbiera, w takim tempie co leci teraz jest w miarę stabilnie, a niedługo może nic nie działać z sypaniem kasy dla graczy po kolejnym update.

Edytowane przez LuTher

5 godzin temu, LuTher napisał:

może nic nie działać z sypaniem kasy

Docelowo jak R* to garnie to może pozostać tylko modowanie.

5 godzin temu, LuTher napisał:

Nie powróci 40tyś

R* stara się ucinać wszystkie funkcje remote, o ile można robić hajs na swoim koncie to już innym dawanie nie jest im w smak.

• Lubię to 2

Oglądaj Live z GTA na YouTube

3 minuty temu, L. napisał:

dont buy money lobby, you are going in the session when the bot give you money, but it going very slowly, buy lvl up for 10€, give your steam/social club account and if you buy now then you have modded account in 12AM/4PM CET
P.S sorry for my bad english XDDD

If I understand the bad google site translator in the main post.

1st step: I pay 5€ for 100M GTA$.
2: I add a bot in my friend list and I join the bot's session.
3: I go to in the airport or golf.
4: I will got ban from GTAO if I get more than 100M GTA$.
5: When I got my 100M$ I'm leaving the bot session and I remove it from my friend list.

But I have a 2nd solution, is that? If I pay 10€ I got 200M GTA$ in my bank or this is just a modded account in limited time? Because I just want 100M GTA$ on my main account I don't need a modded account.

• Lubię to 2

8 minut temu, korey03 napisał:

If I pay 10€ I got 200M GTA$ in my bank or this is just a modded account in limited time? Because I just want 100M GTA$ on my main account I don't need a modded account.

If you pay 10€ you can have 200M in bank, nothing modded, but you must write in message that you want only 200M

12 minut temu, korey03 napisał:

1st step: I pay 5€ for 100M GTA$.
2: I add a bot in my friend list and I join the bot's session.
3: I go to in the airport or golf.
4: I will got ban from GTAO if I get more than 100M GTA$.
5: When I got my 100M$ I'm leaving the bot session and I remove it from my friend list.

Dont buy money lobby because bot throws only 2000$ and its slowly. In 1h with good chance you can take only 1-3M

• Lubię to 1

34 minuty temu, L. napisał:

If you pay 10€ you can have 200M in bank, nothing modded, but you must write in message that you want only 200M

Dont buy money lobby because bot throws only 2000$ and its slowly. In 1h with good chance you can take only 1-3M

Thank you so much for this explanations.

Ok paying 10€ is better so in this case I pay 10€ like this?

GKtb5BPXEME_Capture.PNG

That's all or I specify that I just want 200M below "kceptuję regulamin Money Lobby " ?

And what happens after the payment?

I hope you did not send this. You have to find in this site a theme called "LEVEL UP" There is an instruction how to send a donate for this 200M$. WHEN YOU will send this donate you have to send a private message  to the seller (namo) on this theme there will be a link to that named "wiadomość" before this check on this theme how does this message have to look like. Hope you're gonna have no problems. GOOD LUCK.

Oh one thing it won't be instant money you have to wait few hours. Namo will send the message that your account is ready. Just write in private message that you want answer in English. If you have some questions just ask.

• Dzięki 1

3 godziny temu, Olokraft napisał:

I hope you did not send this. You have to find in this site a theme called "LEVEL UP" There is an instruction how to send a donate for this 200M$. WHEN YOU will send this donate you have to send a private message  to the seller (namo) on this theme there will be a link to that named "wiadomość" before this check on this theme how does this message have to look like. Hope you're gonna have no problems. GOOD LUCK.

Oh one thing it won't be instant money you have to wait few hours. Namo will send the message that your account is ready. Just write in private message that you want answer in English. If you have some questions just ask.

No, I didn't send 10€

Here? 

But I need to give my account and my password it's dangerous, no? It's working? I don't want to lose my money for nothing?

I replace "kceptuję regulamin Money Lobby " by "Level Up GTA Online "?

7 minut temu, korey03 napisał:

No, I didn't send 10€

Here? 

But I need to give my account and my password it's dangerous, no? It's working? I don't want to lose my money for nothing?

its safe. your not gonna lose anything and yes you replace `Akceptuje Regulamin Money Lobby` With `Level up Gta Online`

Edytowane przez StepReco

Dnia 19.11.2017 o 15:59, korey03 napisał:

No, I didn't send 10€

Here? 

ye

But I need to give my account and my password it's dangerous, no? It's working? I ?don't want to lose my money for nothing

No - you give @Namo login and password in your steam/ social club account and he will mod your account for 1/2 days, you will get a message when the account is ready. Is 100% safe, many people trust him. 

ye

Edytowane przez L.
  • Lubię to 1
  • Dzięki 1

@L. ty prze chuj jesteś z tym anglikiem :-)

1 minutę temu, Sr0ka napisał:

Ile czasu musiałbym poswięcić na zebranie tych 100 000 000$? I kiedy będę mógł spowrotem wpłacać pieniądze do banku? Czy jeśli zostanie mi np. 10 000 000 czy jak?

tak :-)

Oglądaj Live z GTA na YouTube

• Namo odpiął/ęła i podpiął/eła ten temat